A key element within any high performing team is a continuous culture of feedback, the good and the bad! Yet only 30% of individuals report that they regularly receive this in their workplace!
By fine-tuning your skills and confronting why effective feedback doesn’t currently form part of your performance management programme, you can create a responsive and highly focused team & learn to tackle poor performance and behaviour BEFORE it becomes an issue.
- You understand the importance of continuous feedback to help improve and maintain performance, but how can you deliver feedback in a way that’s going to make a meaningful difference to your team?
- With the increase of remote working, you need to review your current performance management programme in order for it to be effective
- You wished you could spot and head off the warning signs of poor performance and behaviour BEFORE they become an issue and disciplinary measures were needed
- You want to set clear expectations from the very start with new team members with clear KPIs so that employees will know the main purpose behind everything they do
- You are frustrated by the challenges of only giving formal performance reviews, how can you make the informal feedback loop work for you?
This highly interactive workshop will increase productivity through effective performance management and help you spot the roadblocks that are preventing you from being a winning team.