This one day course helps managers understand employment legislation and best practice, as well as the legal implications surrounding employment law so that you are well-equipped to deal with a range of scenarios that may happen within your team.
- Improved risk management in potentially highly litigious areas such as dismissal and discrimination
- Understand key employment legislation, including statutory rights, recruitment and dismissal
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations and conversations more efficiently, saving time and preventing issues from recurring
- Create awareness of equality and diversity in your organisation
- Manage your absence policy in line with legislation
- Develop a framework for managing disciplinaries and grievances effectively
For more information, register your interest using the on-page form