Your success as a leader requires an awareness of your strengths and the ability to pursue them proactively. This one-day interactive masterclass helps managers to become more attuned to their own strengths so they are better equipped to build strong and successful teams.
This is a highly interactive workshop, where you will really get to know yourself as a people manager. You will also get the opportunity to do a Behavioural Survey which will give you a comprehensive Strengths and Development Report to inform the focus of your programme of activities.
This one-day masterclass is ideal for managers, team leaders & HR professionals who are keen to understand and develop their own personal leadership style and develop their team’s natural talent through strengths-based leadership.
This highly engaging, interactive workshop will include:
- Recognising what constitutes good leadership and effective management
- Applying leadership theories in relation to your own personal strengths
- Performing self-analysis using various tools and models to determine your preferred management style
- Gaining crystal clear understanding about your own individual strengths, and which areas you need to develop for effective leadership
- Understanding how to apply better Emotional Intelligence in areas of leadership
- Developing awareness and practice skills and behaviours that are outside of your current operating style
- Recognising other’s operating styles and how to engage them through communication and behavioural strategies
- How to play to your strengths as a manager in order to build and grow successful teams
- Learning strategies to engage, build and resolve conflict within your team
For more information, register your interest using the on-page form