Recruiting & Hiring
...driving your business to the next level!


We offer a range of talent acquisition solutions in response to our clients’ unique needs, including single role assignments for board-level, c-suite, senior leadership, and management roles. We also provide Talent Acquisition for multi-role assignments and project-managed campaigns, as well as The Edit Recruitment Solution for clients’ HR and/or hiring managers.

Our Solutions

We offer different service models to cater to your own individual business requirements.

By partnering with us, we can help you find the right people for your business AND strengthen your employer brand in the process. So let us bring the people expertise your business needs to make the right hires and build a great team that will take your business to the next level.

The 360 Solution provides end-to-end recruitment support, from creating job descriptions to delivering a shortlist of relevant and appropriate candidates for you to interview and hire. Our team of recruitment experts will work closely with you to identify your business needs and create a compelling campaign to attract the talent you need for long-term success.

A comprehensive service, supporting your business through the complete recruitment journey from start to finish…

  • Company and role profiling, and candidate attraction strategy
  • Job description creation and support
  • Extensive candidate searching, head hunting and advertising
  • Application review and pre-interview telephone screening
  • Competency-based face to face interviews
  • Shortlist and profile the most exemplary candidates to be put forward to interview
  • Handle interview arrangements, feedback, and candidate declines

The Edit Recruitment Solution delivers a longlist of candidates for you to interview and take forward. This service model is perfect if you already have an internal recruitment team or would like to be more hands-on in the hiring process.

KCA TalentLink Solutions is bespoke to your business. 

Designed to meet all your talent acquisition requirements, they ensure all your business hiring needs are met. They are delivered by a fully managed provision combing the best in class through direct hiring and agency supply.

Where ever you are feeling challenges; cost or time per hire, quality of hire, retention levels, visibility of process, or something else, then we will work hand in glove with you, as a true extension of your people team, ensuring high levels of satisfaction for all stakeholders delivering:

  • self assessment people health-check
  • feedback review
  • discovery session
  • talent acquisition strategy and planning
  • process design and implementation
  • team training and onboarding
  • service delivery
  • management review

KCA People is all about helping businesses find and keep the best talent. We offer free tools like GDPR recruitment audit reports, Glassdoor and Indeed audits, employee engagement surveys, and diversity and inclusion surveys. Plus, we provide expert services such as honing your employee value proposition, salary benchmarking, job description writing, direct advertising, and recruitment process mapping.

Find out more, click here

Why KCA People?

Our team of professionals have more than 50 years of combined recruitment experience, and we love what we do!  We’re passionate about finding the right people to help grow your business, regardless of its size or sector – as well as finding the right employer for our candidates. So our focus is as much on finding the right ‘fit’ for your business as it is the necessary skills and experience. We understand that success comes from having the right people in the right place at the right time, and we’re committed to making that happen for you.

Our exceptional 98% success rate is a testament to our commitment to doing things differently. We take the time to understand your business, its unique qualities, and what you need in a candidate. We believe that personality and values are just as important as skills and experience when it comes to finding the right fit.

At KCA People, we know that recruiting the wrong person can cost your business an estimated 350% of their salary in that first year, and on average, only 54% of new hires are successful – the other 46% fail within the first 18 months. That’s why we recruit more intelligently from the off.

I have been impressed with the process and effort utilised to identify a professional group of candidates for interview, for a senior position within our organisation.

John Agass

CEO, Alpha Homes

Clarity 7 Syllabus

Thank you for requesting further information on the Clarity 7 Management Development Programme, to download the latest syllabus, please complete the form below.