A long established and hugely successful international global brand that designs and manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of commercial, contract and consumer flooring across the worldwide group is looking for an experienced Environmental & Sustainability Manager.
This newly created role will have a high level of influence over the direction and practices the Group adopts within the sustainability field. The role is tasked with providing Sustainability and Environmental innovation across the organisation.
So, if you are at that stage of your career where you would really like to make your mark and take the Group to the next level in its energy and environmental evolution and for the long term, this could be the opportunity you are looking for…
As the Environmental & Sustainability Manager, you will…
- Proactively ensure the Energy, Environmental and Sustainability activities for the Group are co-ordinated and effective
- Capture, record and analyse data from around the business to meet and exceed the relevant Regulatory and Legislative compliance requirements globally, establishing processes and tools where necessary
- Strategise and define short-, medium- and long-term roadmaps and delivery plans
- Consistently maintain, enhance, and demonstrate the Energy, Environmental and Sustainability related processes, credentials, and accreditations of the business
- Drive a culture and process that embraces and delivers constant improvement in this area
To be a successful Environmental & Sustainability Manager, you…
- Are a passionate campaigner for sustainable practices in a commercial, manufacturing environment, with the drive to support the organisation as needed to help them achieve their ambitions in this regard
- Will ideally have experience of working in a similar role within a design and manufacturing company and so can work effectively in a commercial framework
- Have a genuine and deep-rooted interest in the Environmental sector, with a sound understanding of environment and energy related issues both current and future, and the relevant legislation and regulations (ISO500001 and 14001)
- Are an excellent communicator on every level, skilled in conveying the need for change and the ability to influence others in this respect
- Have regularly worked with suppliers/partners, providing reports for both customers and internal stakeholders
- Are robust and determined in both attitude and approach
- Are skilled in data analysis and reporting, and managing the challenges that this will generate across key areas of the business
- Have proven management capabilities – essential
This really is a brilliant opportunity to make this role your own from day one so if that appeals…apply now for this Environmental & Sustainability Manager role! We would love to hear from you!!