This well established social enterprise based just outside Chester, is looking for an experienced Print Room Supervisor to join their friendly team and take day to day responsibility for the efficient operation of the print room function. Its a great opportunity to help the local community as well as supporting the individual needs of their customers.
As the Print Room Supervisor, you have responsibility for ensuring both the accurate and timely delivery of all daily print requirements and that all technology remains operational throughout the day. It’s very much a hands on role so you will need to have an energetic ‘can do’ attitude if you are to lead the growing print operation and drive improvements in all areas of the print and despatch function.
As the new Print Room Supervisor, you will…
- Manage and lead the print team to ensure that all items are processed in accordance with SLAs, covering both daily volume and quality metrics
- Assist in the provision of a safe environment compliant with the organisation’s policies and ISO standards, in particular relevant health and safety procedures/guidelines
- Work closely with Client Team supervisors and other functions within the business to ensure daily targets are met
- Work with the Quality & Training Administrator in the recruitment, training and development of print and fulfilment staff
- Manage the performance of your team effectively and conduct annual appraisals for all print team colleagues
- Ensure all equipment is operated, serviced and maintained to minimise downtime
To be the successful Print Room Supervisor, you…
- Have experience of working in a print and/or fulfilment situation, working to and achieving targets and deadlines
- Can offer excellent organisational skills in a demanding fast moving office environment
- Take a consistent and proactive approach to running the print room function
- Are a skilled and experienced people manager, good at getting the best out of your team
- Have proven IT skills and are used to working with Microsoft Office
- Would like a continually evolving role designed to meet the changing and growing needs of the company
- Are a strong and effective communicator – written and verbal – with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a commitment to continuous improvement and ongoing personal development
- Would relish the opportunity to work for a social enterprise where you can have a positive impact on people’s lives
This is a really great opportunity for a Print Room Supervisor to become part of an established and respected organisation, where your expertise and knowledge will be appreciated and valued. To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV with a covering letter.